Weight Loss Surgery
Anytime, at your convenience
WHERE: IN YOUR HOME OR AT YOUR WORK OR ON THE ROAD
You need a PC/Mac or laptop or a tablet and a live internet connection
You can also use your iPhone or Android phone and download our app
Support Group Meeting will be
held on April 29, Wednesday at 7:00 pm
HOW TO MAKE WEIGHT LOSS LAST?
Invited speaker: Janet Nolan, MA, RDN, LDN
Join us for a fun filled evening!
In the meantime check the Online Support Forum for any issues.
Our services cover
- General surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Laparoscopic weight loss surgery
- Vascular and endovascular surgery
- Comprehensive management of venous disease
- Breast surgery
- Repair of complex hernias
- Endocrine surgery (including surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands)
- Advanced wound care
Our American Board of Surgery Certified Surgeons with advanced training and certification in Vascular, Endovascular, Colon & Rectal, Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric, Breast, and Endocrine Surgery provide services to patients at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Winchester Hospital, Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, and at our modern, handicapped accessible office located in Stoneham, Massachusetts.